Home | Busch Gardens | Arroyo Seco | About Pasadena Gardens | Images | Comments

- Image Details -

Home Page

Search Images

Image Gallery


Busch Gardens

Rose Parade

 

 

“The Annex” of Adolphus Busch purchased in 1910. Originally built for Prof. Lowe in 1891 designed by T. W. Parkes. At almost 24,000 sq. ft., one of the biggest houses in California. Occupied a 305' frontage on Orange Grove avenue on 11+ acres. Modified in 1904 by Los Angeles architect, John Parkinson.


 

The Annex

 

 

Click To Comment